Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Desire to Inspire Linky

Do you often find inspiration from other blogs, teacher & non-teacher? I find many blogs to be so inspiring and am always looking for new inspiration out there, teaching and non-teaching. If you are on the look out for new inspiration and/or would like to share which blogs inspire you than link up!
List at least 3 non-teacher blogs that inspire you and 3 teacher blogs that inspire you.

Okay well I have more than 3 non-teacher blogs that are a go-to of mine on a daily basis,but here are 3...
Studio DIY - Simply and adorable DIY projects
 
House of Turquoise - Home decor

 
Oh Happy Day - DIY, crafts, freebies & all things lovely

 
 Now to teaching blogs that give me the desire to inspire.
I just found Holly at Mrs. Ehles Kindergarten Connections and I fell in love! I just adore her outfits that WOW me and I bet they surely WOW her kiddos.

 
 I also recently found Julie at Mrs Lees Kinder Kids. She has great games and creative art with writing. The things she does in her classroom reminds me ALOT of what I have done with my kinders.

 
Dawn at Adventures in First with Mrs Key has some pretty cute ideas. One of her recent posts that was a favorite of mine was when her kiddos created a picture with the number 100. Talk about a great way to let students use their imagination. Her students created masks, trucks, playgrounds, etc.
 
 My list could go on & on...
So what are at least 3 non-teaching and teaching blogs that desire you to inspire?
 Link up so we can check out some of your favs. and possibly find new blogs that can inspire us!

12 comments:

  1. I've linked up! What a great idea :)

    Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea Brittany! Can't wait to link up! :)

    Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring me! You're too sweet!! I'm always looking for inspiration.:)

    Dawn
    Adventures in First with Mrs. Key

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I'm going to link up tomorrow. =) I am your newest follower, drop by.

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to see the blogs that inspire you!

      Delete
  5. What a great idea! I had a lot of fun putting together this post and spreading some blog-love!!

    Amy
    Happy Teacher Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am your newest blog and TPT follower. I found you through the linky. I am starting a blog soon. It will be called Reading and Loving It. I'd love to link up with you or have you as a guest blogger.

    jennifer.agolino@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat linky! Thanks for sharing! I found some great new blogs to follow!
    :)Kim

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...