Friday, May 31, 2013

Five for Friday


1) I am BEYOND excited to share with y'all that I have a teaching job for next school year! WAAWHO!!!
Okay so yesterday I got offered a job as a part time kindergarten teacher for Millgrove. Since kindergarten isn't full day 5 days a week here I will be teaching kinder Monday, Wednesday & every other Friday and then other days I will fill in for other teachers. I was also waiting for a call from another school to hear back about a job for a full time first grade. The principal called offering me the job today and I SO- wanted to take it but I had already accepted the other position and couldn't go back on my word. I prayed & prayed about it & decided to stick with the school that offered me the position first. I LOVE the staff at Millgrove and am happy to be working with them.
2) I loved seeing how much has been donated to Moore through all the fundraisers and donations. It's really exciting :)

 
3) Finally finished my Back to School activities pack. This bad boy is over 300 pages and has lots of great Language Arts activities, math activities, graphing and a few sets of independent readers. If you read Chicka Chicka Boom Boom or teach an All About Me unit than you will find what you need in this pack. I might just have to create a pack 2 since I still have so many more ideas I need to put into a creation.
 4) Excited that Booking Across Canada goes live tomorrow... I am looking forward to grabbing some freebies from Reading with Miss D.
 
5) New things
 Love my new leather-like leggings from my friends online boutique... Cutler Couture... You can find it on Facebook.
Finally bought some pots & flowers to put on our porch... so pretty!
 

7 comments:

  1. I love leather look leggings! I've got two pairs myself! I've just found your blog through this linky and am your latest follower

    x Serena x
    Magic Mistakes & Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers and the new pots! The blue is so pretty. Congrats on the new job too. :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new job! Your flowers are so pretty in their pots! I'm having a giveaway; hope you can visit!

    Gwen
    Learning With Mrs. Brinn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news about your job. That is so exciting. Congratulations!
    Alyce

    Mrs. Bartel’s School Family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the job, and hello from near Vancouver!
    I found you through Doodle Bugs linky.
    :-)
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a little late but I want to tell you congrats on your new job! How exciting!
    Sara
    Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...