Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Oh Meee, Oh Myyy!


Has it really been since December since I've last blogged?! Where has the time gone... Well Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! lol. I can tell this time of year is always so busy as a few of us fall behind on our blogging. It certainly has been crazy busy around here but it's been that way since October. But guess what?!!! I take my Canadian History Final next week so when I get my nose out of this book I will most certainly be yours again blog. I hate being away SO- long but I already find hardly any time as it is to write papers and study with 2 jobs and a social life.
I am still keeping up with many of you lovely bloggers through your FB page though and I saw that many of you had school cancelled because it was too cold and that there were heater problems in your school. Say what?! While I pretend to act surprise, for those down south struggling through those cold days it would've been the same way for me when I lived in Mississippi. But unfortunately it's TOTALLY not like that here. Good ole' Canada.
 
Y'all would all die if you would've been in my shoes last Monday when I walked into my classroom which had NO HEAT & the temperature was a 30 Fahrenheit!!! Did we still have class in it? While of course we did, we are in Canada. LOL!
 
The kids wore their big coats in the classroom while the maintenance guys came early that morning to fix it. Lucky me, got to school an hour and a half early that morning so I spent much of the time working in the hallway. Thankfully it was all fixed and good to go by 10:00am. Well I hope y'all are having a great week! I'll blog more after my final next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...