Friday, March 14, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Craft & Writing

Wednesday was my Friday! Yay! Only because at our Christmas party I won a free trip for 2 to Nevada so we're leaving today for Laughlin. Don't worry we will be driving up to Vegas for a day too, although I'm not how much fun it can be for a pregnant gal. I'm still going to rock it in a bikini or at least try. Lol. Since I'll be away for St. Patty's Day I did a Leprechaun Yourself craft that I snagged from Amanda Pauley. Well we started it anyways. The kids will finish it with the sub. The kiddos had fun creating their leprechaun.
You're suppose to use the "real" green colour but since we have to send all our photo copies/prints electronically to our school district print centre when I requested regular green paper I got this light green paper. Oh well, green is green & the craft still looks great so far!
You've got to head over to Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten and check out the final product.

We also wrote "If I found a pot of gold..." for St. Patrick's Day.


I tried explaining the finding a pot of gold would make you rich, like a million dollars, but I was amazed at how many would just buy gum or a cat. That must be some fancy gum! 

I introduced bean counting earlier this week and different ways to make 5. Here we are using our bean counting to create addition sentences and show different ways to make 10.


3 comments:

  1. Testimony On How My Life was Transform through the help of a Godsent Lender..

    Hello everyone, I am Kathie Roper by name, am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Mason Diego did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would advise you to email Mr Diego via email: { diegoloancompany@yahoo.com } and be free of internet scams. thanks... Kathie Roper from California, USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Country of Origin: The Shih Tzu, also known as the ‘Chinese Lion Dog’, ‘Chrysanthemum Dog’ (because its face resembles a flower),
    shih tzu puppies for sale near me
    shihtzupuppies-home-blogspot have somrthing to show here
    buy shih tzu puppy online

    ReplyDelete

  3. Good Day Dear, My name is. Mr.Pierrick Fédrigo, I live in Canada
    and i am a happy man today? and i told my self that any lender that
    rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person or
    company that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me
    and my family, i was in need of a loan of $329,000.00 to start my life
    all over as i am a single father with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD
    fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $329,000.00USD
    Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you
    will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mr.Pierrick Fédrigo
    that refer you to him. Contact Dr. Mr. Benjamin Owen via
    email: reply to email (drbenjaminfinance@outlook.com)

    Legit Loan Lender Contact
    Managing Director: Dr. Benjamin Owen
    drbenjaminfinance@outlook.com
    Call or text +1(815)587-3014

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...