Friday, July 18, 2014

Christmas in July Day #4


Are you a kindergarten or first grade teacher that teaches or reviews a different letter each week? Or even a different letter a day? If so than my deal of the day may be great for you. In my classroom I have a letter tree which turns into a word &/or a vowel tree after we learn a different letter each week. On my palm tree (some use an apple tree) I put the letter of the week at the top & then place 5-6 pictures that begin with that letter on the tree around the letter of the week. I made the Letter of the Week Picture Cards for my letter tree & put it on TPT to share with you guys in case you also have a letter tree. If you don't have a letter tree these can also be great for a beginning sound sort. 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Letter-of-the-Week-A-to-Z-PictureWord-Cards-842404
Get 20% off of this Letter of the Week Picture Cards product today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...