Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Facebook Freebie

Hey you lovely ladies & gents. I hope those of you that started back at school already had a great day. Thanks to Christi @ Ms. Fultz's Corner & her great tutorials I figured out how to add a Fan Freebie to my Facebook Page. Yay! I'm not very good with this whole technology thing but I am trying. lol.
 
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lovely-Literacy-and-More/475668412503432?sk=app_137541772984354

 
Head over to my Facebook Page and grab this Alphabet Books freebie for today only.
 

4 comments:

  1. For some reason, I could view your fan freebie but couldn't download it because there was no button for File Download in the Google document.

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google docs has a new layout so if you go to the top of the preview page you should see the download button. I just did it and it worked for me. Hope that helps! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh no! I'm so sorry about that. It worked for everyone else so it should work for you too.

    Brittany Weidlich

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Brittany! Your little books are fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...