Monday, September 8, 2014

It's a Push Sale

Snow in September?! Say what! Yes, it snowed here today. Can you believe it? No wonder my baby doesn't want to come out of my belly. I can't blame her. It's suppose to snow tomorrow as well.
I must have one stubborn little girl on my hands. Her due date was September 2nd & she still has not arrived yet. I have been impatiently waiting. The day has come to where I will have to wait no longer. YAY! Tomorrow morning I am evicting this stubborn girl & am getting induced. So in celebration of FINALLY being able to meet this princess I am having a Push Sale!!!

Head over to my TPT Store or TN Shop to get 20% off the 9th & the 10th!!!
I hope y'all have a happy Tuesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...