Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Spirit & Flash Freebie


Hey there folks! I am still on my maternity break & enjoying every moment I'm getting with my little. We got back from Mississippi last week where we enjoyed spending over 3 weeks with family and friends. Raley did great on the plane. She slept most of the flight.
We have returned to the snow & cold here in Canada. I have been so MIA in the blogging & TPT world. I try to get on when I can which feels like never. Lol. Sorry ladies & gents. I don't know how stay at home moms do it or especially those who go back to work, take care of a baby & still find time to blog and create products. Y'all must be walking zombies. Ha ha. I feel like one often.
I wanted to share with y'all some adorable Christmas photos of my sweet bebe & a FLASH freebie of my Christmas Unit.



Enjoy this FREEBIE for an hour. Grab it HERE.
This pack includes all the items below.













 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...