Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine Favs & Freebies

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you are spending the day with the ones you love, though I hope that's everyday. :) Me and my little cutie are spending the day relaxing while Daddy is off at work. Even though the hubs is working today I am happy he is off for the next 3 days. 

Who else out there LOVES Pinterest?! Oh, me. Me. I do. I do. 
I have gathered up some of my favourite Valentine crafts, activities and freebies.

I am SO glad I found you, April over at Chalk Talk. I am a huge fan of what I call "math art" and so are my students. At the end of each year I take each student's math art and bind them to create a math art book. At the end of each year the students really enjoy looking back at all their math art they created. These "math art" activities April created in her classroom are pretty awesome. April has TONS of amazing Valentine activities so don't miss out. 



If you are looking for Language Arts centers or activities you should check out Little Minds at Work. Look at how great some of these activities are.



Mrs Ricca's Kindergarten class made this cute Bee Valentine craft. Isn't it bee-utiful?

I know Splat the Cat is favourite book in most classes. School is a Happy Place has a purr-ty (I couldn't resist) Splat the Cat V-day craft and a... tah-dah.... Valentine Splat the Cat Freebie.


Now we end with everyone's favourite.... The FREE stuff!
Who doesn't love freebies, especially free Valentine readers. I found this cute Valentine reader from Little Miss Kindergarten

Grab this Valentine Shape Graph sheet here

I always use the week of Valentine's Day to focus on friendship and what makes a good friend. Here is a Valentine Friendship Writing freebie

Oh yeah... Don't forget to check out these if you need Valentine ideas for the classroom next year.
from Babble.com




Enjoy 20% off my TeachersPayTeachers Store today until Tuesday in celebration of Valentine's Day and President's Day!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...