Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Grade Change

Well it's official. I will be teaching kindergarten on Mondays, Wednesday and every other Fridays (kindergarten is 2-3 days a week here in Alberta, Canada) like I did before I left for my maternity leave. That's not all though. I will also be teaching 2nd grade on Tuesdays & Thursdays. This will be my first time to team teach and the teacher that I will be team teaching with is pretty amazing. It looks like I am going to have a BUSY year next year. This will also be my first time to juggle working and being a Mommy. If you have any suggestions for teaching more than one grade at a time, how you manage working and being a Mommy (more like how you survive) or team teaching I would love any advice or words of encouragement. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...