Sunday, June 21, 2015

Makeover Madness

Well I did it! I finally did it! I made over quiet a few items in the Lovely Literacy and More store but I will just share the 1st three that I made over. I am not finished with my store makeover as I plan to makeover all of my older products that I haven't gotten their touch ups yet. 


The Day the Monster Came to School is the best seller in the Lovely Literacy and More store but I was not totally in love with the cover page. I liked it but I felt like it needed a little bit more pop without changing too much. The bright gold and royal colours in the background by Krista at The Creative Chalkboard is what it needed.


In the top four of my best sellers is this Bright Ocean Classroom Theme Decor that has everything you need to decorate your classroom and/or your daily class calendar. This product that was once 343 pages is now 548 pages. I created the option of a chalkboard background for each item in the pack. 


Does anyone else feel like they sent their products to the spa for a day and they came out looking like a brand new person? Well that's how I feel about these Ontario I Can Posters for the Kindergarten Curriculum. Instead of paying someone to give the massage it was me that had to give it. The cover for this product was in desperate need for a makeover. Now I am off to give all of the Alberta I Can Curriculum Posters a new up-do.

Don't forget to check out FACEBOOK for FREEBIES!!!

Shout out to Jen @ Sparkling in Second Grade, Amber @ Peppy Zesty Teacherista, Emily @ Third in Hollywood, and Ashley @ Teach Create Motivate for putting all this together. Oh and also for giving me the kick in the rear end that I needed to get back to work on the store since being on maternity leave. 

2 comments:

  1. Great job on your updates! I so wish I would I could've updated more! I will continue to work on some though!

    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...